Canada Raptor Gen 3 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! which dealer is yours arriving at?
Im in the Vancouver area as well.

I was tracking mine the whole way via rail. Left the plant on Mar 10 and arrived in Coquitlam on March 28, it arrived at the dealer the following weekend.
Mines arriving in Kelowna tomorrow , I’m driving Friday to pick up. Don’t want it to stay at the Dealer for long, too many people want to check it out and see how the exhaust is. lol

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not seen any other 37 Raptors on the road here in Toronto at all.

Congrats on the trucks guys, you will love them.
In the Vancouver area Ive seen a couple 37 Pkg Raptors around in black and a silver one with 35s. I finally saw mine a couple days ago (37pkg in white) and also a Code Orange with 35s, both still have to undergo PDI. I saw a Tremor as well, looked nice!

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines arriving in Kelowna tomorrow , I’m driving Friday to pick up. Don’t want it to stay at the Dealer for long, too many people want to check it out and see how the exhaust is. lol
I took delivery of my 37, two months ago. They certainly are a conversation piece when you take them out. As I said in the other post, it is a super rare truck…I have not seen another one on the road. In fact I have not seen any Gen 3 Raptors on the road.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh nice, I picked up my gen2 from Orchard Ford several years ago. They were great to deal with!

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the Vancouver area Ive seen a couple 37 Pkg Raptors around in black and a silver one with 35s. I finally saw mine a couple days ago (37pkg in white) and also a Code Orange with 35s, both still have to undergo PDI. I saw a Tremor as well, looked nice!
37 White is a nice spec man! Looks mean. I have seen a few Tremors around, but no Gen 3 Raptors.