Canada Raptor Gen 3 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktownsensation

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well there is a brand new shiny 37 package sitting here on the dealer lot In newfoundland. Way to rich for my blood. I think the sticker on the window was $109 000. If anyone is looking. Im to busy trying to track down a new bronco for the wife

Derrick

Reaction score
Just checked my order the other day and mine now shows up on the tracking website. Just has a check on the confirmation 06/26/2021 and it will be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. So we will see when that will be who knows..

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if the frikkin trudeau tax 5% over 100k on cars is already happening? I heard its still not applied but liberals are on it with support from NDP

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 21 with 37s and a 22 Code Orange with 35s arrived at my dealer a few days ago.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! which dealer is yours arriving at?
Im in the Vancouver area as well.

I was tracking mine the whole way via rail. Left the plant on Mar 10 and arrived in Coquitlam on March 28, it arrived at the dealer the following weekend.