Canada Raptor Gen 3 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer kept telling me it wasn’t possible to order in Canada. I called him 2 weeks ago and he said they had 8 Raptors on the way and it was too late to change any specs. He called me the next day and said they received 3 more and they allowed me to customize one. This process has been messed up from the beginning.
Hopefully you can get a production date and VIN soon then!

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
I haven's seen any other Canadians report any VIN or production date info in this thread or on the spreadsheet . I find that strange as im sure that I cant be the only one. Hopefully we will see more concrete information for Canadian buyers soon.
Yhh your order gave me hope when I saw it on the tracking sheet, I dont see any Raptors at ford.ca inventory either yet
Mine is still unscheduled. Hopefully in the next few weeks i have a build date And VIN.
It will be 1 month since i placed my order next week, Yhh hopefully we all get a build date soon, Atleast that will make it 100% that the truck will be built soon

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yhh your order gave me hope when I saw it on the tracking sheet, I dont see any Raptors at ford.ca inventory either yet

It will be 1 month since i placed my order next week, Yhh hopefully we all get a build date soon, Atleast that will make it 100% that the truck will be built soon
I ordered mine 3 months ago. I don’t see any reason why I don’t have a Vin and production date already.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a dealer in Halifax showing Raptors in inventory.
Nice find! I think I found their website and they are showing 5 units with VINs. I think they are still waiting to be produced since they dont have any window stickets yet.