Can someone run an OASIS report for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patriot Drone

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing my first Raptor and would like as much info beforehand. Can someone run an oasis report for me? The truck is at a non Ford dealer and I would like to know the warranty history. Please let me know and I will send you the VIN, thank you!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw this suggestion online.

"Go to a Ford dealer and inquire about a used Raptor on the lot, ask for an OASIS report on it so you can see the history. If they say no problem, then ask them to run the other one while they are at it so you can compare the 2 trucks you are interested in buying... Yeah, a little sneaky but it works."

I have not tried it myself, but if no one else can get it for you, it might be worth a shot.

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing my first Raptor and would like as much info beforehand. Can someone run an oasis report for me? The truck is at a non Ford dealer and I would like to know the warranty history. Please let me know and I will send you the VIN, thank you!
I’ve done something similar and it definitely works.

OP
OP
Patriot Drone

Patriot Drone

Reaction score
Thank you, I ended up finding an alternate truck at a Ford dealer and I sign the papers tomorrow!