Can I use my rigid 40 on my Gen 2??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just went from a 2011 raptor to a 2018 raptor. I took all my rigid lights off of my gen 1, one of which is a 40 inch rigid bar. Is there no good place to use this bar on the gen 2? Is there no kit for it to fit behind the grill like on my 2011?

I know buying a bumper I could make it fit... but was hoping for a behind the grill mount if possible

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. A 30 inch baja designs s8 is about as big a bar dimensionally you can fit. (Depth and height) due to the active shutters and if you have the ACC there's even less room.

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. A 30 inch baja designs s8 is about as big a bar dimensionally you can fit. (Depth and height) due to the active shutters and if you have the ACC there's even less room.

Looks like I’ll be listing my 40 for sale! Haha. Thanks for your help

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is no kit for a 40" Bar on the Gen2 BUT that does not mean you CAN'T use it... you just need to get a bit creative is all. I'd sell that Rigid bar and buy the 30" Baja Designs S8 kit.

Let me know if you need pricing on the Baja Designs lights. As you know (or may not know) we stock most of the Baja Designs lights in our own warehouse so we have all sorts of options readily available.