can I keep stock suspension/ride height with after market wheels/tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JettRink

JettRink

Reaction score
Dr. Racecraft, is this with stock suspension, no leveling? What wheels and tires are you running?

Derek Matson

Reaction score
Dear Raptor gurus,

I have a stock 2020 Raptor, and I am looking to get a more aggressive stance, without (ideally) leveling or lifting. I love the stock ride height and rake and prefer not to tamper with what Ford came up with. According to most of the people I follow on insta and from what I've read, in order to clear a tire with more poke than the stock rims, a 2" + level is suggested. I am looking at the Fuel Zephyr 18x9 with -12 offset, ideally with 35x12.5 tires. Are there any wheels out there that can afford more poke than stock (slightly out of the fender, like 1-2") that don't require leveling/lifting? Thanks much.
Jett Link,

I have a stock 2018. Tires were flush with the fenders. I went with 20"x 12" -19 offset Fuel Couplers and Nitto Ridge grapplers 305/55/R20s. The result is a nice 2.5" poke. Zero rubbing, zero trimming. Just perfect!

Attachments

• 20210715_184505.jpg
    20210715_184505.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 16