Can I get a price check on my Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Maxknuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not with these miles, at least that I have seen. Most are near 100k miles for that price. But maybe I am missing some

Mind linking some for me?

Lightning_Lad

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, my neighbor bought a 2010, SCAB, Black, 6.2, 802a with 53k miles.
Everything was clean inside and outside.
All maintenance done + new shocks at 44k miles.

He paid $27.5k
Orange County, SoCal.
This was 4 months ago...

I would take $26k and move on, 6months from now your pool of buyers will be even smaller.

OP
OP
M

Maxknuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, my neighbor bought a 2010, SCAB, Black, 6.2, 802a with 53k miles.
Everything was clean inside and outside.
All maintenance done + new shocks at 44k miles.

He paid $27.5k
Orange County, SoCal.
This was 4 months ago...

I would take $26k and move on, 6months from now your pool of buyers will be even smaller.
Thanks man, good to get some perspective on an actual sale

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After taking forever to sell my Tacoma, I think it's honestly the modifications. Bumpers are a very subjective thing, and not many people like them when buying used. I had a tacoma with $10k+ in bumpers and suspension, and people were asking me below bluebook in a sellers market.

Other than it being a SCAB, I think it's a respectable truck i'd imagine would go for closer to 30k after just having been on the hunt for my current truck. Like others have said tho, sometimes it's just not worth the hassle trying to get a few grand more, and you have to settle for what the market pays, regardless of what YOU think it's worth.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my '14 White SCab bone stock with 39K miles a year ago for $39,500. If I would have seen yours I would have been all over it. Maybe people are scared its a first year Raptor, has low miles and mods? Odd indeed but I think its just bad timing if you can wait it out.