Can I get a price check on my Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxknuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had it for sale for over a month and only two people have come to see it. Everyone and there mother is offering $25k, but I feel its worth more, but hey I could be over valuing.

I will be posting it here once I have enough posts.

Honest opinion, what is this worth? (I am located in Bay Are, CA) Also, any way I can make the ad better?

$29,500
2010 Raptor Supercab Oxford White
~61k miles
Raptor Luxury Pkg
Power Moonroof
6.2L V8
Navigation Pkg
Rearview Camera

New Fox Shocks at 52k miles - need to be done every 50k per manufacturer (+$1000)
Brand New Tires (+$1000)

Method Wheels + 5th Method spare rim w/ tire and bed bracket to hold it
Front and Rear bumpers
Truck Bed Cover

Normal wear and tear for a 60k mile car. No accidents, clean carfax. No dents on the outside and no rips on the inside

truck1.jpg

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure is a nice looking Gen 1 .... thinking its not the price...but the timing...doubt many people are shopping for a Raptor at this moment...and..your in SF....double bad timing....I'd hold off till this Virus stuff is all over,and then jack the price UP a thousand or 2,giving you room to haggle...

OP
OP
M

Maxknuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure is a nice looking Gen 1 .... thinking its not the price...but the timing...doubt many people are shopping for a Raptor at this moment...and..your in SF....double bad timing....I'd hold off till this Virus stuff is all over,and then jack the price UP a thousand or 2,giving you room to haggle...

bad timing on me moving as well haha. I can sit on it until this is all over.

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you moving to? Might be worth trying to sell in that area instead. SF isn’t the ideal place to be selling a raptor.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forget the plus 1k as a buyer would expect it to have all maintenance done. Buyer would expect a spare so no extra for that. It's a super cab not super crew so limited number of buyers. 29k can get you a 11 or 12 so why would you get that for a 10. 25k might seem cheap but buyers fear how it's been raced around in the desert even if you didnt. I would take the money and run as these trucks are perishable and most likely will not go up but down over time. Really your haggling now is it worth 25k or 27k and if you need the money, dont want to pay registration or insurance it might be a wash... Take what you can get or hope the price goes up to get another 1k or 2k. But realize prices could plummet like the stock market, then what...