GEN 2 Can anyone identify this part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how or when this happened to my new truck, but the exterior window trim has a few gouges in it that appear to have come from a touch car wash (I haven’t used). When I picked the truck up it was snowing and freezing so I didn’t even see it or inspect it well. Anyways what is done is done. I never noticed how soft those moldings are until my wife spotted this.

If anyone knows the part number or can direct me to a diagram I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

dad0f31b8031df84d3082f1184a9b079.jpg

EDIT: guessing this may be it? https://www.bluespringsfordparts.co...xNTAmeT0yMDE5JnQ9cmFwdG9yJmU9My01bC12Ni1nYXM=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same thing happened to mine brand new from dealer

Very interesting. I let my sales guy know today and am awaiting word back. When I picked her up it was snowing like a **** and cold as all can be. I didn’t look it over and I’m regretting it now; however; I love the dealer and want to keep good relations so I’m hoping for the best. Although I’m not sure what that is right now.

OP
OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that piece is not cheap ,well over 100 bucks .easy
to replace

It retails for $200 msrp from Ford but can’t be found cheaper. Still waiting to hear back from my dealer on what they are going to do. What did your dealer do?

OP
OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Dealer is replacing the damaged part.