GEN 2 CamTuned (Cobb Tuning ProTuner) 2018 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I took my Raptor down to Cobb ProTuner CamTuning (Rio Rancho, NM) so a good friend of mine, Cam could dyno tune my truck. Some quick details regarding today’s tune:

1.) Bone stock 2018 on 91 octane
2.) Pulls were done on a Dynojet
3.) Rio Rancho Elevation 5300’
4.) Ambient air temperature 71 degrees F

Did pulls on the stock tune to look at the baseline numbers. Then flashed to the Cobb Stage 1 OTS tune and did pulls to see what OTS did. Lastly, Cam flashed the truck with his custom tune and did a few pulls then made changes to the tune as needed and did a few more pulls. Over a dozen pulls were done today. We did observe heat soak. I will be installing a new Full Race FMIC to combat this issue. Once installed I’ll head back down to CamTuning for another dyno tune.

1fdd8a22ccf2cf3802ac9e28cdbe4e5c.jpg
cabddc990d77cae53fee2758b9135ee4.jpg
af6fcbcdd75d02ac99ffa3fc9fe4a0d9.jpg
0efa79651f1b7e4bfd0f5f0828b9ef28.jpg

Thanks to CamTuning and Southwest Speed, LLC. In addition, thanks to Goosetuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question - if you get a cobb tuner then follow up w/ a custom dyno tune as you've done, can the cobb tuner hold the custom tune as a separate map/file? That would be ideal so you could flash back to stock & custom or "in between" whenever needed.

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The access port can store multiple tunes. So yes you can get custom tunes OTS tunes and your stock flash all on the AP

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome gains!

I know this is off topic but what wheels do you have? And what is the size?

Thanks

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome gains!

I know this is off topic but what wheels do you have? And what is the size?

Thanks

Thanks man. Cam is an amazing tuner. He’s also pro tuned my 2015 STi and it’s a bulletproof tune.

Back to your question... those are Relations Race Wheels RR2-V. The size is 17x8.5 with a 0 offset.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know Cam but I've followed some of the insane Subaru stuff he gets into. Nice to see him doing some Raptor stuff.

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know Cam but I've followed some of the insane Subaru stuff he gets into. Nice to see him doing some Raptor stuff.

Cam is a excellent tuner. He really knows his stuff. He has also tuned my 2015 STi, and that tune is solid.