Came in today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9 months after ordering and a 5 month chip hold, finally arrived today. The wait was brutal but as many say, def worth it, 37 package loaded. Ordered 10/11 Blend 2/2 then into a hold till July. I also got at MSRP with a dealership that Ive bought many trucks from including my Gen2. View attachment 362208
White with the Graphics is sharp

OP
OP
blake69

blake69

Reaction score
Ive always had blue but really like the white, clean look. I think the graphics really compliment the look, never liked the plain look personally.Putting Nitto trail grapplers on with fuel wheels next.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Ive always had blue but really like the white, clean look. I think the graphics really compliment the look, never liked the plain look personally.Putting Nitto trail grapplers on with fuel wheels next.
I agree the 37' PP graphics look awesome, especially on white. Congrats! Looks like the wait was well worth it.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same. Especially with white, you need the graphics. Great looking truck brother

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to say I am not a graphics fan per se'. On my 18' gen 2 I like the hood Graphics but not the side. I didnt care for the hood or sides on the 19' and 20'. on the gen 3 the 37' graphics I actually think on the Oxford white are the best combo. not so much on the other colors and none of the 35's graphics except on the code orange.

BTW. great to hear you finally got it.........
I think the word raptor spelled out would look good by itself , but not with all the baja map and 37 graphics that goes along with it. Looks too busy. And i agree, looks best on white.

OP
OP
blake69

blake69

Reaction score
The dealer was Gene Butman Ford Ypsilanti MI, small family owned, Ive bought 3 trucks from them over the tears including my Gen2 always MSRP I looked at ordering a R but they can't get a allocation, they only had 1 allocation for the Gen 3 and I got that one, Im very happy with it, amazing truck ,checks all the boxes and more than enough power, The R would be special no doubt and I thin kit is the best production truck ever built.