Camburg UCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at Camburg UCA for a 37 package truck with stock wheels. They are saying wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels are needed. What’s the backspacing on the stock 37 wheels? Will all billet UCA’s be pretty much the same? Anyone done it with the stock wheels and no spacers?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I believe the stock 37 PP are +30 mm and the stock 35's are +34 mm. They are probably saying that because they require more space than the stock wheels as to not rub. I am all stock except a 1.5 perch collar so I don't have an answer. I gotta think someone one here has tried it. But I have heard that same message before.

How much space was recommended? 00 offset? That would take about a 1.3 inch spacer to get you to 00 mm offset. Or you can buy aftermarket wheels at 00 offset. I would stay away from going negative offset because that will cause other issues with the fenders.

I know back spacing and offset are different things. I do not know the stock backspacing. Most of the time offset is what matters. I would be interested in the answer as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the stock 37 PP are +30 mm and the stock 35's are +34 mm. They are probably saying that because they require more space than the stock wheels as to not rub. I am all stock except a 1.5 perch collar so I don't have an answer. I gotta think someone one here has tried it. But I have heard that same message before.

How much space was recommended? 00 offset? That would take about a 1.3 inch spacer to get you to 00 mm offset. Or you can buy aftermarket wheels at 00 offset. I would stay away from going negative offset because that will cause other issues with the fenders.

I know back spacing and offset are different things. I do not know the stock backspacing. Most of the time offset is what matters. I would be interested in the answer as well.

Here’s what Camburg’s site says:
  • When using the factory OEM 17″ wheels, you may need a 1/4″ – 3/8″ wheel spacer when running larger tires than stock.
  • We recommend zero offset wheels (4.75″ backspacing) when running larger tires.
But when emailing them they are saying even stock would require it. I’m assuming those notes on the site were written for previous Gen trucks. Guess the other question is would you run into rubbing issues (on the fender) with those spec’ed wheels?