Camburg shackle installed backwards??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klutch

Reaction score
I think I installed my factory shackles backwards when I put my deavers on, and now I'm not sure which way to put my camburg shackles on. Can someone tell me or better yet show a pic of the shackles, factory or camburg shackle, so I can see the correct way. They have an angle built into them. Thx.

OP
OP
K

Klutch

Reaction score
Thx guys. That's how mine were. But I looked on camburgs website and it looks like the angle on there shackle goes the other way, that's how i got confused.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Learn something new everyday I guess. haha. I'm used to Ranger's, older F150's, etc... where they all face the other way.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Learn something new everyday I guess. haha. I'm used to Ranger's, older F150's, etc... where they all face the other way.

I'm the same way, in fact I had to run out to my Raptor to make sure I was right before I Posted that. I saw Dan's pretty face at KOH today, where were you

BAP in a few weeks?

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Working! Someone has to run the show while the cripple is out on the road! Haha.

May head to Primm for the race. I know our trailer will be out there.