Camburg Long Travel Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, this reminds me of a buddies truck. SVC mid travel, 39’s and wide as can be. Turns like a cruise ship but is still pretty awesome.
Evil’s mid travel kit has the same lock to lock as a stock Raptor. It’s 2” wider vs SVC’ 3” wider per side.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Lol, this reminds me of a buddies truck. SVC mid travel, 39’s and wide as can be. Turns like a cruise ship but is still pretty awesome.

This is what I have heard as well. If you drive on the street at all, the SVC kit makes it a challenge. I still need to get in and out of Starbucks.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I have heard as well. If you drive on the street at all, the SVC kit makes it a challenge. I still need to get in and out of Starbucks.
I wouldn’t let it scare you off from it if it is the kit you want. It is like that with anything performance related that changes the vehicle. Some view things as a burden and some like it. Think loud exhaust, stiffer ride with lowering springs on a car, loud shocks and turning radius on a truck, etc.

I like the slapper bump stop on the camburgs, that thing is sharp! Not a huge fan of using the stock knuckle and single shear connections, but that is just a personal opinion there.

Do you know anyone with those kits that you could ride or drive to see how you like it?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
No, I don't know anyone that has it. I brought this thread back up yesterday because I heard that you can't use Alcons with Camburg or SVC's mid travel. So I thought I was going to have to throw away $5k in brakes. But I have since been informed that you can run Alcons on the Camburg kit.

I like the Camburg kit as it reads on paper. Can add the bypass and bump stop later. Basically add to it over time. But really have no experience in any mid travel truck.

The truck is not a daily driver right now, but I also drive it while running errands. So needs to still be able to move around in a parking lot. I am used to driving a F350 before this, so I am not expecting it to handle like my commuter car.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I don't know anyone that has it. I brought this thread back up yesterday because I heard that you can't use Alcons with Camburg or SVC's mid travel. So I thought I was going to have to throw away $5k in brakes. But I have since been informed that you can run Alcons on the Camburg kit.

I like the Camburg kit as it reads on paper. Can add the bypass and bump stop later. Basically add to it over time. But really have no experience in any mid travel truck.

The truck is not a daily driver right now, but I also drive it while running errands. So needs to still be able to move around in a parking lot. I am used to driving a F350 before this, so I am not expecting it to handle like my commuter car.
If you’re around Los Angeles ton can give my mid travel SVC raptor a whirl.

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, the question is, is anyone on the forum running the Camburg LT kit? Would love to hear about it.