Camburg Long Travel Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I reached out to Jerry on Instagram and he agreed to a call. Maybe he’d do the same for you?

I had a quick exchange with him on insta and he was very happy with the kit. Once I heard that, I got my order in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921_171332_OpenDocument Reader.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921_171332_OpenDocument Reader.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 55

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jerry Squier is on Instagram and probably has more miles on the Camburg kit than anyone. He's a great guy and could tell you the pros and cons of it.

Why not just call Camburg. Jerry works there and might have owned Camburg until Magnaflow recently bought it. You contacted the owner of a company about his product.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just call Camburg. Jerry works there and might have owned Camburg until Magnaflow recently bought it. You contacted the owner of a company about his product.

Wow. Same first name must mean it’s the same guy huh? :slap:

Not the same guy.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Not the same guy.

Not the same guy.
Yeah apparently if you have the same first name your the same person. Reading and comprehending is hard for him. Especially on a post made almost a year ago. If our Jerry owned Camburg we would all be running them with that friend discount Nate

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not the same guy.

Yeah apparently if you have the same first name your the same person. Reading and comprehending is hard for him. Especially on a post made almost a year ago. If our Jerry owned Camburg we would all be running them with that friend discount Nate
Sorry I am not perfect.
I looked up jerry and the Camburg guy that does the videos came up on Insta. My bad. Thanks for correcting me.