Cam phaser change with fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone got the cam phasers changed and had fog lights? Im worried that when they try to raise the body from the chassis that the wiring for my fog lights will get messed up. Did the dealer disconnect everything and reinstall?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't remove the cab. And didn't on mine 3 weeks ago when mine were done. Which dealer in NJ are you taking it to?

OP
OP
patire19

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all american ford in paramus... i was just under the impression they were doing this on all of the installs.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone got the cam phasers changed and had fog lights? Im worried that when they try to raise the body from the chassis that the wiring for my fog lights will get messed up. Did the dealer disconnect everything and reinstall?
I would just take them off for safe keeping.

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup what 2020FordRaptor said is what I would do.

Also it seems it's dealer dependent on if the cab is removed for the job or not. I know my dealer removes the cab.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had mine done a few weeks ago with A pillar lights, behind the grill light, and GJ bed lights, and backup lights. They did it in one day with no issues. Don‘t know if they remove the cab, but they seem to be getting pretty good at this repair. They do it a lot.