GEN 2 Calling all Rallyarmor Mud Flap users

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know they aren’t the cheapest or least conspicuous but show me some trucks with them on. I have a 17 Avalanche SCAB and if they offered lime green lettering they’d be on already. The rest of the choices aren’t yelling at me. The truck is otherwise stock looking. They’ll do custom colors but thats more than they already cost which is hard to digest.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
mor%20Complete%20UR-Series%20Mud%20Flap%20Kit%2012.jpg

We ran them on our truck for a bit. Not our truck above, but gives you an idea of the fitment.

If you'd like a set, we'd be glad to help get you setup.

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super nice kit, & they are no drill. Best side coverage, & the material is very high quality. You get what you pay for, & they are worth the price imo.

DSC_5584 (2).jpg

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Save yourself some money and check out the RokBlokz. I really like them and know a lot of guys running them on various offroad vehicles. They've held up very well on the trails. Plus they aren't as shiny and flashy.

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Save yourself some money and check out the RokBlokz. I really like them and know a lot of guys running them on various offroad vehicles. They've held up very well on the trails. Plus they aren't as shiny and flashy.

I have RokBlokz too and am very happy with them. I have black with the black logo. I don’t like products with big visible logos on my vehicles.

Mountain Man

Reaction score
I also have Rockblokz and really like them New England winters and mud season hav pretty much stayed off the sides of my truck since I installed them. Easy install and a good fit.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have RokBlokz too and am very happy with them. I have black with the black logo. I don’t like products with big visible logos on my vehicles.

I also have Rockblokz and really like them New England winters and mud season hav pretty much stayed off the sides of my truck since I installed them. Easy install and a good fit.

Any pics of them installed on your truck? I'm still on the fence as to which ones I want to get.