Calling all photoshoppers NEED HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
haha sure, if making $30 in 45 minutes for mowing her lawn makes me a grandmas boy i dont mind :p

starting this stuff now. will post in a few minutes when done

Banned
Reaction score
Shit it didn't post lmao. I'll re upload it in a minute.

-Posted with my iPhone.

Banned
Reaction score
aight its kinda ****** cause i just have paint atm, but heres the wheels and FORD outlined in red.

Attachments

• 4 copy.jpg
    4 copy.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 142
OP
OP
Hookup

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aight its kinda ****** cause i just have paint atm, but heres the wheels and FORD outlined in red.

Ah thanks man that looks way sicker than i thought it would. Since my raptor still is being inspected to see if it is totaled or fixable im getting ideas on it. If it is totaled I have options to choose another color. It would probably be white. And I want to do exactly what raptizzle did to his but I dont wanna copy him. What he did to the raptor is the sickest thing. It looks like he raised the front a bit to match with the back also. But I dont wanna be a "copy cat". So im just thinking of my own designs that makes the raptor stand out from the crowd.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah thanks man that looks way sicker than i thought it would. Since my raptor still is being inspected to see if it is totaled or fixable im getting ideas on it. If it is totaled I have options to choose another color. It would probably be white. And I want to do exactly what raptizzle did to his but I dont wanna copy him. What he did to the raptor is the sickest thing. It looks like he raised the front a bit to match with the back also. But I dont wanna be a "copy cat". So im just thinking of my own designs that makes the raptor stand out from the crowd.

Thanks Hookup! There are only so many things you can do these trucks so don't be worried about following someone elses path. If you like something then do it! :peace:

If you have any questions with some of the things I did, shoot me a PM and I would be happy to rattle your ear off!

Banned
Reaction score
Also bojangles has a pretty badass white raptor to, might wanna look at his

-Posted with my iPhone.

Milhouse

Reaction score
Wasn't sure what you meant with "a red raptor slash", so I skipped it.

For the hood graphics, I put what it looks like below because it's pretty obscured in the photo.

Attachments

• rapShop01.jpg
    rapShop01.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 101
  • rapShop02.jpg
    rapShop02.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 124