Calling a Barstow Run! Sunday, June 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better yet a River trip, Raptors, boats, bikinis, n Beer !

Parker, laughlin, Nv (gun friendly)
July 4th weekend ?

I'd be in for this but not the weekend of the 4th. Can you say yahoooooos? Way to many of them on that weekend... I have my zodiac I would tow out too.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Raptizzle lives near the beach so he always has nice weather. I'm in Chatsworth, the armpit of the San Fernando Valley. It gets to 110 here in July-September. The desert heat is different though. Mostly dry unless you're in monsoon time. Anyway, I'm down for sometime in July-August. We'll plan that for sure.

I'm installing a fan tranny cooler next week so I'm down for the summer heat!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sweet, we'll make it happen. Turns out I'm gonna be out that way to get some RPG stuff on the truck anyway, so I'll need to test all of it out of course.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately RPG cannot make now it on Sunday. They will definitely be out for the next one. Sorry guys.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haha! Nice! Happy to have you join us tomorrow. Guaranteed you're gonna go Raptor hunting after we're through with you.

Meh, I'm gonna get one don't get me wrong! It's always been my plan but I don't need one right now, gotta finish this Rhino and then try and recoup some of the $$$$$$ that I put into that thing before I go hunting for anything else :waytogo:

I should be done with it in the next few weeks, gonna get it wrapped and then I'm calling you up for a Pismo or Barstow or Cal City run in that thing!!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hear ya'! Definitely want to check the Rhino out when you're finished.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be in for this but not the weekend of the 4th. Can you say yahoooooos? Way to many of them on that weekend... I have my zodiac I would tow out too.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I'm installing a fan tranny cooler next week so I'm down for the summer heat!

Post a thread on the tranny cooler I was out few weeks ago and I had to bak off and let it cool down along with my friends as well that's one upgrade I want to doo!!