Called Ford Performance --> got this info.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get ready for the ADM when your sweet Rap gets to the dealership. They have a list of blokes ready to pay the $20k mark up. Brutal.

Hopefully all goes smoothly and they don't play games with anyone though.
This is my fear! I have my '19 currently posted for sale, planning on taking the KBB cash offer in a few weeks if I don't find a private party buyer (want to sell while demand/value is higher). I will 100% be an absolute A hole if the dealer I ordered from decides to charge anything over MSRP when it arrives. I will also walk away and go buy something else from somewhere else. I signed a paper with them where they agreed the purchase price would be MSRP, but there was no VIN on that paper at the time. So I guess we shall see....ball is in their court and I am purposely leaving myself vulnerable here to maximize profits lol.

borgelpe

Reaction score
Spoke with FP this morning, build schedules are out to Oct now, with June orders still not scheduled. Mine was early July order, so will be lucky if I get it as a Christmas present.

nkmkrakmdgg

Reaction score
I have the Vin for my build, but don’t have an order code. Sales guy says they don’t have the order code either. Is that true? I have no idea where to find an order code to check build status. Only have the VIN.

motorman9817

Reaction score
Spoke with FP this morning, build schedules are out to Oct now, with June orders still not scheduled. Mine was early July order, so will be lucky if I get it as a Christmas present.
I ordered a 37 July 17 and build is scheduled last week of Oct.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Vin for my build, but don’t have an order code. Sales guy says they don’t have the order code either. Is that true? I have no idea where to find an order code to check build status. Only have the VIN.
Sales person should be able to give you the order code. I got it from the preview order when I ordered in June. To check the status on the shop . ford site, you’ll need the order code and VIN. To check the status when you call or chat with FP, you only need the VIN.

coryatver

Reaction score
The dealer is the one who makes the order code they make it whatever they want so yeah they should have it

nkmkrakmdgg

Reaction score
Can’t thank you guys enough! I called them this morning and my truck is on a train scheduled for delivery this week. I had no idea without your help. Super excited and I really appreciate everything!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear ya, 100% correct, I was more referring to the dealers who were taking orders from people when they didn't have allocations left and were trying to get deposits, etc. There are a few threads on here of dishonest dealers or the salesmen?
Dishonest car dealers? Say it ain't so.