Called Ford Performance --> got this info.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Gen3 advocates... I appreciate everyone has or may have had a different story when calling Ford Performance, but thought I'd share mine in case it happens to you as well.

Ford Performance# 1-800-367-3788 (I think I spoke to Trevor, or Trey or someone with a T, can't remember, although super helpful and friendly)

He was able to look up my order with the Dealer# and Order Code#/Sales Code#. Mine was entered on June 16th but does not show a build scheduling/date. He mentioned what others have said here before, that it usually takes 2-3 weeks for orders to appear on the system and then pushed on for a scheduled date. We are more than welcome to call them from time to time and they'll be able to give us an update. HOWEVER, he stated that they only see tracking, and at least for me, he couldn't tell me what type of order was entered (mine is a 37 PERFORMANCE PKG) and when they'd be issuing an official VOC on the build --> this is "supposed to be checked by the dealer"...

So there ya go, I'm in and that is good, however, I don't know when my build will appear officially as VOC (all I have is a confirmation from the dealer of how the order was entered and Priority 15)... I did enter another order later this week as Priority 12

Anyone can chime in on their own experience when calling Ford Performance?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How is it BS if you have an order number and FP finds it in their roll.
There’s been lots of orders not processed, members have commented on that, that’s what I’m talking about. Not talking if you have a build date and vin, I know how the order process works.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s been lots of orders not processed, members have commented on that, that’s what I’m talking about. Not talking if you have a build date and vin, I know how the order process works.
I understand but based on the conversations with Ford, even if you don’t have a VIN the fact that they’ve accepted your order means you will get processed. Now, if your dealer doesn’t have an allocation and submits and get rejected that is diff. That was a dealer error.
i got no VIN and no build date but was told, it will be processed. Once they start building our orders, it will go like clock work. Remember, an average vehicle requires about 1400 chips so this is a balancing act.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand but based on the conversations with Ford, even if you don’t have a VIN the fact that they’ve accepted your order means you will get processed. Now, if your dealer doesn’t have an allocation and submits and get rejected that is diff. That was a dealer error.
i got no VIN and no build date but was told, it will be processed. Once they start building our orders, it will go like clock work. Remember, an average vehicle requires about 1400 chips so this is a balancing act.
I hear ya, 100% correct, I was more referring to the dealers who were taking orders from people when they didn't have allocations left and were trying to get deposits, etc. There are a few threads on here of dishonest dealers or the salesmen?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, 100% correct, I was more referring to the dealers who were taking orders from people when they didn't have allocations left and were trying to get deposits, etc. There are a few threads on here of dishonest dealers or the salesmen?
most of us have very good relationships with dealers because we are frequent buyers but like a rapper said, we don’t trust them hoes.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most of us have very good relationships with dealers because we are frequent buyers but like a rapper said, we don’t trust them hoes.
Not always true. I was a frequent buyer at my old dealership. 4 $60K+ vehicles. For the Raptor, they wanted $20K ADM. Now I give that place the finger every time I drive by it and have taken my business to another dealership 45 min away.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not always true. I was a frequent buyer at my old dealership. 4 $60K+ vehicles. For the Raptor, they wanted $20K ADM. Now I give that place the finger every time I drive by it and have taken my business to another dealership 45 min away.
Sounds like that Dealer on Inwood. Not a fan.