CAI (cold air intake) fitments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
It will fit. The Cobb intake is more likely to throw a code because of the divorced set up.
I received the Cobb intake last weekend and tried installing it today. Every thing fit together nicely except for the O2 sensor. The sensor wire on the MY2022 is routed around the intake box and is way too short to fit the location on the Cobb passenger intake inlet pipe. I was able to stretch the sensor to fit into the new location but it was way too tight. I reverted back to the stock intake and will be contacting Cobb tomorrow to initiate a return order.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I received the Cobb intake last weekend and tried installing it today. Every thing fit together nicely except for the O2 sensor. The sensor wire on the MY2022 is routed around the intake box and is way too short to fit the location on the Cobb passenger intake inlet pipe. I was able to stretch the sensor to fit into the new location but it was way too tight. I reverted back to the stock intake and will be contacting Cobb tomorrow to initiate a return order.
I installed the Roush last weekend. On my 21, it for no problem. It also came with an extension which I did not have to use, but did.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given the boost level in the ecoboost engine is controlled by the ECM and the waste gate. I see no end gain in intake mods. A better intercooler is another matter. Lowering the intake temp will help the engine produce more output.