Cab Roof Weather Stripping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

specsniper

Reaction score
Not exactly sure the function of this weather stripping/seal that is on the rear cab roof corners of my 2012 SCREW however they look to be dry rotting. I am concerned with water intrusion. Anyone else have this issue and if so how was it remedied? Is this a part Ford or a body shop can replace? Thanks for the help.

Raptor Cab.jpgRaptor Cab.jpg

madeSICC88

Reaction score
I have a 2014 and mine look a little better than yours but not much. Wouldn't mind a new set but I haven't really tried to source them yet.

MrGable27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not exactly sure the function of this weather stripping/seal that is on the rear cab roof corners of my 2012 SCREW however they look to be dry rotting. I am concerned with water intrusion. Anyone else have this issue and if so how was it remedied? Is this a part Ford or a body shop can replace? Thanks for the help.

View attachment 168866View attachment 168866

mine look identical. The sun here in SoCal is brutal... let us know if you find a part number.