Cab Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjcutter

Reaction score
D5034AB4-FA21-47DA-9C74-4FF07C441843.jpeg 7B67F726-DDBB-4809-A2DB-F5455EFA7AE1.jpeg
Have always liked the look of cab lights on a truck. Love them
On my raptor. Super easy to install. Wired them into #6 on aux. switch panel. Smoked lens with amber LED’s.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming your drilling holes in the roof with these? I did a set of the recon ones on a 19 Denali at the dealership once. I was very uneasy drilling into the roof of a new truck. And it wasent even mine.

OP
OP
M

mjcutter

Reaction score
Thanks! I got these from Recon. They have two different types. One is for replacing existing OEM lights and the other, which I got, are for a new installation. They are actually exact replicas of what goes on 2018-19 F250.
I too was a little nervous about drilling the holes. I pulled the front of headliner down just to make sure where I was drilling. The light s do come with a spongy gasket but I also used black silicone as additional water proofing. Pulling headliner down was super easy. In addition to removing the a pillars and sunvisor hardware, it’s also held in place by a bunch of magnets! Didn’t expect that but it sure made it simple.