Ca dmv sucks major ball$$$$$$$$$$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I bought my Raptor out of state. I went into the Dmv a month ago and registered it with all the required paper work and paid a huge amount of money.
So today I get my whole paperwork packet back and it says see back they want me to get it weighed now! On the previous owners registration it shows the weight. Why in the world do I need to get it weighed its on the damn registration and on the truck stupid idiot communists!
Had to vent.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for time being is it properly registered >??? i would just tell them f off if all is well unless they are holding it up

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i know new york sucks ass to if its over 5,500 lbs it then has to be registered as a commercial vehicle ,with this comes restrictions of roads you can travel on an areas/times you can park on the street.........:supergay:

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for time being is it properly registered >??? i would just tell them f off if all is well unless they are holding it up

There holding it up, my bank is asking where the title is its all a mess thanks CA Dmv.

I went and got it weighed even the weigh guy said its all a scheme.

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know new york sucks ass to if its over 5,500 lbs it then has to be registered as a commercial vehicle ,with this comes restrictions of roads you can travel on an areas/times you can park on the street.........:supergay:

I wish Americans would wake up and put a end to all this poking in the chest crap from these idiot communists.:flipthebird:

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a side note I just installed my rigid 20 inch bar its awesome somebody cut me off on the way back from the weigh station I could see the dimes in their ashtray sparkling!