GEN 2 C7 Offroad | OEM style Hood Vent | Carbon Fiber - INTRO PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for letting us know and sorry for any inconvenience. It looks like those vents had a paint failure that caused the cracking and fading. Nevertheless, we stand behind our products 100% and we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee against the paint defects or we can also send over a replacement part at no additional charge and we take care of shipping both ways.

Let us know how we can help. :)

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have a better production pic of how the actual product looks like now? I was following through and though to do some upgrade for my raptor but kinda held back because of this.

I would like to start out by saying that I do like that C7 is bringing new products to the GEN2 lineup. Prices for their carbon fiber are very competitive so I thought I would give it a shot. Fitment looked like it would fit up ok, and they look very nice from 10' away.

That said, I was looking for a near perfect finish on the parts. I was not excited with the finish quality but will say their return process was very easy and they were great to work with. You can see some of the blemishes below.

Notes:
-Lowest cost vents on the market, but also lower finish quality.
-Clear coat finish was shinny but pitted and had deep sanding marks showing throughout.
-Side vent on one side came with the clear or epoxy finish already cracked.
-Vent cuts were uneven and cut past the opening leaving an unprofessional look.
-Vents are wet laid and only slightly lighter than the stock plastic.

I ended up returning them and then ordering a set of APR vents. The APR vents are top notch. Finish was awesome, cut lines even and straight and prepreg carbon fiber is about 1/2 the weight of the C7 vents. To me paying almost double for APR gave me a product that was 4x nicer. I have since ordered the APR hood vent.

Over the years I have purchased carbon fiber parts from about 15 different vendors and of all the many parts I have purchased the APR vents were in the top 3 for fit, finish and build quality.

View attachment 127802

View attachment 127803

View attachment 127804

View attachment 127805

View attachment 127806

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, here are some pics of our production Carbon Fiber vents installed on the raptor:

C7-FR2-FFV-CF_01.jpg

FR2-HV-CF_01.jpg

Let us know how we can help thumbsup.gif