GEN 2 C7 Offroad | OEM style Hood Vent | Carbon Fiber - INTRO PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's now three months later and you have yet to show any customer installed parts or feedback. This doesn't show well for a company trying to get a new customer base and market. I for one am not inclined to give my money to a company with zero feedback.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really hard to pull the trigger on these when I see no customer reviews. The Raptor shown on your IG page is the same truck shown here on the forum. I think we all want to see customer Raptors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really hard to pull the trigger on these when I see no customer reviews. The Raptor shown on your IG page is the same truck shown here on the forum. I think we all want to see customer Raptors

Agree 100%

JN66

Reaction score
It is crazy. He says he has replied to PMs and sold things - but I cannot find a single raptor or customer anywhere.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm serious here....
If it weren't for the crazy 'pm's responded to' and 'thanks for the purchases', in all 3 or 4 similar C7 threads, I would have bought already.

I'm actually in the market for this type of stuff.
I want Carbon accessories all over my truck for some crazy reason.

Dude, just be honest.
Maybe add some incentives and/or intro prices for people that post up their review and pics here (as long as they are not red Raptors :)

I'm not telling you how to do your job.
I would be a terrible sales or marketing guy.
But it appears obvious, what your doing (for Raptors) is not working (yet).

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm serious here....
If it weren't for the crazy 'pm's responded to' and 'thanks for the purchases', in all 3 or 4 similar C7 threads, I would have bought already.

I'm actually in the market for this type of stuff.
I want Carbon accessories all over my truck for some crazy reason.

Dude, just be honest.
Maybe add some incentives and/or intro prices for people that post up their review and pics here (as long as they are not red Raptors :)

I'm not telling you how to do your job.
I would be a terrible sales or marketing guy.
But it appears obvious, what your doing (for Raptors) is not working (yet).

I’m in the same boat as you.