GEN 2 C7 Offroad | OEM style Hood Vent | Carbon Fiber - INTRO PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for feedback and we understand your concern. Please bear in mind we are just entering the truck market so our customer base is rather new. Rest assured we are backed up with many years of experience in Carbon Fiber-Fiberglass composite manufacturing, specializing in parts manufacturing for late model Corvettes and Camaros. We strive to offer the best product quality and customer service as possible. Please feel free to look up our parent company C7 Carbon with thousands of satisfied customers.
www.c7carbon.com

We'll make sure to post up customer installed product pics as soon as we have some available and we'd like to thank again everyone that has entrusted us with their business, we greatly appreciate it!

Let us know how we can help.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks again for bearing with us.
We're glad to share with you the latest pics of our products installed on the raptor, take a look!

Thanks again!

FR2-FFF-CF.jpg

FR2-FFF-CF_01.jpg

FR2-FFF-CF_02.jpg

FR2-FFF-CF_03.jpg

FR2-FFF-CF_04.jpg

FR2-RFF-CF.jpg

FR2-RFF-CF_01.jpg

FR2-RFF-CF_02.jpg

FR2-RFF-CF_03.jpg

FR2-RFF-CF_04.jpg

FR2-RFF-CF_05.jpg

FR2-HV-CF.jpg

FR2-HV-CF_01.jpg

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We'll make sure to post customer's pics as soon as we have any available.

Nevertheless, you are more than welcome to purchase our products and be the first of our customers to post here. We stand behind our products 100% and offer an awesome 30-money back guarantee against any manufacturing defects such as fitment or finish issues. We have a very thorough QC dept. inspecting our products, but if such an issue occurs, we work closely in resolving that issue and if necessary we are more than glad to send a replacement part a no additional cost plus we take care of s/h both ways.
If you are interested in any of our products, let us know and we can offer you a great deal!

Thanks again!

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
got matching fender vents & fender flares? :emotions34:
I'm in for the whole set!

We now have the full set in Carbon Fiber available for purchase :)

Please follow the links bellow for more info:

F150 Gen 2 Raptor | OEM style Front Fender Flares | Carbon Fiber
https://www.c7carbon.com/f150-gen-2-raptor-oem-style-front-fender-flares-carbon-fiber-p-712

F150 Gen 2 Raptor | OEM style Rear Fender Flares | Carbon Fiber
https://www.c7carbon.com/f150-gen-2-raptor-oem-style-rear-fender-flares-carbon-fiber-p-730

F150 Raptor Gen 2 | Hood Vent | Carbon Fiber
https://www.c7carbon.com/f150-raptor-gen-2-hood-vent-carbon-fiber-p-727

F150 Gen 2 Raptor | Rear Fender Lower Trim | Carbon Fiber
https://www.c7carbon.com/f150-gen-2-raptor-rear-fender-lower-trim-carbon-fiber-p-731

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks again!

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents!

I have C7 carbon fiber side skirts and carbon fiber splitter on my C7 Grand Sport and they are nice and the fit and finish is good.

They are not on the same level as APR Performance, Anderson Composites or if we have any long time Ducati people MS Productions but the price tag is not as high either. C7 Carbon is not a dry autoclave carbon fiber, they are fiberglass backed with a carbon fiber layer.

The spats are APR in my picture and the rest C7 carbon. Only picture I think I have somewhat close up. Will scan my phone for more.

1fda9f701087759ae78f186b545b67ba.jpg

28a4865a370f2608ef85e0d66a7d4c7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: