GEN 2 C7 Offroad | OEM style Hood Vent | Carbon Fiber - INTRO PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d be interested when the fender vents are available as well. Does it require any special maintenance? Can you wax it? Is it predeilled for the hardware or does the installer have to drill it? What’s the durability guarantee?

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a source for the more expensive CF, so we can compare the two products?

Anderson Composite $$

Icon Composite $$$

I have both. The quality is comparable. Icon is made in USA.
Anderson is mass produced China.

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
how hard is this thang to install?
The installation is very straight forward, it's pretty much a bolt on install with OEM hardware.

You have any photos of the hood vent underneath and side views? I'm in for the price, but want to see in as much detail as possible what I can expect for the $$$.
Not a problem, more pics are coming soon.

Stay tuned and thanks again!

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested when you get the side vents ready, they should look amazing on my new Rudy Red!

Note for 1roadking you can wax CF as most is clear coated but on my Ducati's that r carbon heavy (Italian Chrome) when I detail them for shows I wipe the Carbon with WD-40. Makes it look amazing but they r stored indoors so on a Raptor you would have to do it more often to keep up on dirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20