C&D review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have this kit on my 2018. HUGE difference in cornering stability with MUCH less understeer. The front camber is set to -1deg from Ford (well mine is/was) and with the BIG rear bar the front tires do not roll the edges. It actually handles GREAT for a 6k lb truck on long-travel suspension. IMO Ford should market this Hellwig kit as a Ford Performance option for high speed use. Until you try it, you just don’t know what you don’t know. Iv driven SCCA SOLO events since 1994 and know what “handling” feels like.

Certainly not bragging, just giving a glimpse of my credibility to provide accurate comments. All said, it is NOT something that will help off-road crawling. It WILL help off-road high speed running in 4WD or AWD.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have this kit on my 2018. HUGE difference in cornering stability with MUCH less understeer. The front camber is set to -1deg from Ford (well mine is/was) and with the BIG rear bar the front tires do not roll the edges. It actually handles GREAT for a 6k lb truck on long-travel suspension. IMO Ford should market this Hellwig kit as a Ford Performance option for high speed use. Until you try it, you just don’t know what you don’t know. Iv driven SCCA SOLO events since 1994 and know what “handling” feels like.

Certainly not bragging, just giving a glimpse of my credibility to provide accurate comments. All said, it is NOT something that will help off-road crawling. It WILL help off-road high speed running in 4WD or AWD.

Does it limit rear wheel travel at all? A rear sway bar is one of the best bang for the buck upgrades on most platforms.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is there a way to buy this thing from this link?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was a kid, about 200 years ago now, I used to devour MT, C&D, R&T.

Once real owners started posting on Youtube and I started buying the vehicles I wanted, numbering close to 50 over the years, I wouldn't even use any of those publications as toilet paper, except when there's a shortage of same.