Bye bye trx , hello gen 3 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MarcV

Reaction score
I did the same. Sold my TRX for my 37 raptor.

My main reason was mpg drove me crazy. I drive too much. I wasn’t even the price it was having to constantly stop.
Hahah same ! Gas was brutal ! 60 mile commute was fun

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please keep me posted. The tracker indicated Saturday for my truck. I know the rail car number, but the last location I could determine was Chicago on the 6th.

OP
OP
M

MarcV

Reaction score
How do you know the 37 will arrive Friday, is it already at the dealership? The Ford tracker indicates mine will arrive Saturday, but it’s been wrong several times already and I am bracing for it to be wrong again.
Also not sure if it’s true or not . Dealer said the truck was loaded on the rail Monday . I’m in Wisconsin so let’s hope they are right .

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned numerous BMW’s all of which were custom ordered and BMW provided me the ship info where I could literally track in real time. On one occasion, I saw the ship, via webcam, enter and exit the Panama Canal. It was cool to watch, why Ford cannot be more user friendly is a mystery. Regardles, please keep me posted on your truck and I will do the same.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
BMW’s are fine. Until they’re not.
yeah, I’m still bitter about our bmw not having brakes on Susten Pass.
Brakes are kind of important.

zela

Reaction score
I got around 12.5mpg with my TRX and only getting around 15.5 with the 35 raptor. Was hoping a little more with the raptor but its still a little more convenient fueling twice a month rather than once a week. Bigger tank helps of course.