Buying a Raptor through Costco?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Is that true, you can buy a Ford Raptor through costco! Wow, I was surprised when they started selling furniture and tvs, but this is just.....something I didn't see coming :roflsquared:

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Amazing! Never thought they would be selling trucks :D

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how this works? I went on to the costco website and it said no dealers in my area are participating. I am looking to buy a loaded Super Crew at or near invoice. Will travel a ways, but hoping to find one in Texas. I don't mind ordering one and waiting either...appreciate any suggestions.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Anyone know how this works? I went on to the costco website and it said no dealers in my area are participating. I am looking to buy a loaded Super Crew at or near invoice. Will travel a ways, but hoping to find one in Texas. I don't mind ordering one and waiting either...appreciate any suggestions.

PM HARLEY6LF250SDU (Randy). He helps to hook up our members.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score

Same message I got when I attempted a Raptor at Costco. You don't really buy it from Costco. Local dealers sign up with Costco that choose to participate in a discount program. I tried it when shopping for our BMW and ended up with a better price ordering with the dealer.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Same goes with USAA members...helped me leverage invoice pricing with my dealer even though he wasn't a USAA approved dealer.

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
Same goes with USAA members...helped me leverage invoice pricing with my dealer even though he wasn't a USAA approved dealer.

When i posted all of the invoice prices for the 2011, i was actually getting this information from what i got from USAA. Good input Madcowranch.