Buying a 2nd 2010-14 Raptor (or a first)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

If a private party sale, I've always Google'd the phone number listed. When I was searching for my Raptor, found it on AutoTrader. Google'd his number and it linked me to a thread on the other Raptor forum, which allowed me to go through all of his old posts and confirmed it was detailed more than it was driven.

Shit, if I ever sell mine, I gotta lot of deleting to do...:

Dimples, lol did that after 3 weeks of owning it, went straight to TRR 14'

Damn, will need to delete this post too.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two Raptors just showed up at my local dealer. A 2013 (my twin almost) and a 2010 (rough shape). I'm just not quite ready for the second one yet but man it's hard to resist. Can't wait to add a second one to my stable!

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great thread guys. Mine is an early run 5.4 that was born in October '09. It is a garage queen that is pretty much perfect. I'm contemplating getting a '17 (actually I am going to get one), and am in need of help pricing this thing. I guess I should post this up over in the appropriate place, just interesting to see what y'all are looking for in damages to a used truck.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll let others take a stab but I'd say 36-38K with the 5.4L. Not taking into account extras which may or may not help.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, now that I jacked the thread, I'll go make a proper one in the right place. Back to normally scheduled programming....