Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Buyers in SW Florida - Brandon Ford REDEMPTION

Discussion in 'Prospective Raptor Owners' started by 5mith5, Dec 19, 2018.

1. pastorwug

pastorwug FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

That was my experience - $30k to put down from the sale of my JKUR and a price was agreed upon over the phone, my wife and I drive an hour to get to Paso Robles Ford and suddenly everything has changed. This appears to be a sales ploy for those that travel some distance to secure a final deal.
    Thoroughbred Ford in Kansas City, MO, did all they said they'd do and more. My wife and I flew from Santa Barbara to Kansas City and were honestly surprised by the salesman's straight forward handling of the deal. $2k under MSRP.
    We had a wonderful drive back to CA and visited family in Kansas and Colorado.

POOPonYOU and 5mith5 like this.
  2. goblues38

goblues38 Full Access Member

in most cases, the internet sales guy is some new kid who has no idea the amount of cars they could sell if they were just honest and went for volume sales versus just trying to squeak every last penny out of every deal.

Every time I have tried to buy a car with the internet person, it turns into me saying screw it and just going and doing a normal sale test drive.

3. 5mith5

5mith5 Member

And just like that, admittedly, I ate my words. Brandon's Senior manager (Brooksey Hall, along with Tee Carrigan) called me and made everything right + gave me an extra $1,500 more on my trade (making it more than I would have taken private party considering the tax savings). Ended up being equivalent to $3K off MSRP on everything I would have built on a 2019 - w/ 802A, Moon Roof, Carbon Fiber, Tech Pkg, Tailgate Step, Bed Extender. Just goes to show how powerful making a few honest reviews of positive or negative experiences can be.

GCATX, POOPonYOU and pastorwug like this.
  4. POOPonYOU

POOPonYOU Full Access Member

Sweet! Congrats. Let us see it when you get it.

5. Supergumby5000

Supergumby5000 Member

Glad they took care of you.

Another follow up for me too - Coincidentally, I forgot I had left some electronics in my f350 when i traded it in with them last week. Gave them a call, and they saved it all for me. I picked everything up today on my way home.

5mith5 likes this.
  6. pastorwug

pastorwug FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

That is very unusual, typically they buy the auto and that means they bought everything in it as well. I've been on the wrong side of that scenario and lost some really valuable stuff - but it was my own fault.

7. Tripper

Tripper Member

What other dealers offered invoice in Florida?

8. termite352

termite352 Member

Sounds like all is well in the end. We, too, drove from Sarasota to Brandon for my Raptor. JC Clements worked the deal via internet and I got exactly what I wanted with a good dollar value for my trade in. Had the same experience last year with my husbands F250 as well. Don’t know this Tommy guy but I do believe in the goodness of this company. Enjoy your new ride.

9. Thor2j

Thor2j Member

I had 4 dealers doing 4k+ off in florida on 19s. Ended up with 4500 off. Took some work. Key is to have one dealer make that offer in black and white. Then all the others cave.

10. raptorexplorer

raptorexplorer Full Access Member

anyway you can pm me the dealers you worked with? looking to buy in the next 60-90 days. located in south florida, but would prefer to stay in state.