Buyers Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't miss my superduty's at all after making the change.

The later years will have the most updates as any vehicle does. 802a's without a sunroof are out there, just have to look a little harder. I would say most 19's still have the cam phaser issues. The updated parts came out late 19. But if you're under warranty, just get them fixed under warranty.

I would run an oasis report on any truck you are looking at to see what has been done to it warranty wise.

The 19/20's will probably still be under the 3/36k factory warranty. And that makes it easier to add an extended factory warranty to them if you are considering that.

OP
OP
JohnBronco

JohnBronco

Reaction score
Thanks, thats good to know. Found a 17 locally thats a decent deal, only reason I'm considering it. Really would rather have a newer one, but its hard to turn down a decent deal. Its a 17 802a in the color I want, with ford service records with 50k miles for 50k out of warranty, the 20 802a with 32k miles and no ford service records is going for 71k, certified with factory warranty in tact. Kind of a hard tradeoff, save 20k and have that money for repairs down the road or spend the 20, get the live valve shocks, less miles and have factory warranty coverage. Really wanted to buy something around 30k miles, but the service history helps a lot I think

OP
OP
JohnBronco

JohnBronco

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's help here. Picking up my Raptor today! Already looking at wheels lol, thats the one thing I don't like are the wheels that are on it. I'm a weirdo and like the stock wheels better

Attachments

• 20220812_081443.jpg
    20220812_081443.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
JohnBronco

JohnBronco

Reaction score
I agree, I think 20's look weird on the raptor. The big sidewall on the stock wheels is half the look of them. I can't complain much aside from that, the PO took really good care of it.