Buyers be aware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a pace Edward bed cover from this company. The price was good (but you can get similar pricing on Ebay). The item arrived, and it was defective. I contacted this company and they told me that I should contact the manufacturer. When I pointed out that I have not dealt with ther manufacturer but with them, they changed their attitude. Since I was worried that the entire item could have been faulty I asked about restocking fees in the event the item was defective. The lady on the phone told me that I had to ship it back to the "manufacturer" who would decide if the item was defective or not, and apply a restocking fee. Never heard something more absurd. I start asking for a physical address where to send legal paper and the lady put me on hold. Now a manager grab the phone and after 4 times of me asking for an address, he finally gave me one. Her offered his help in solving the issue. I asked for the delivery of the missing gasket. He agreed. I was contacted by another employee telling me that the manufacturer would send new gasket within a week. I told him that it wasn't unacceptable and that overnight replacement was the only acceptable way, since I have trip planned and I needed the cover. I received the gasket overnight, but while installing it I noticed that the rail luding the gasket had a broken end cap and it was slightly different from ther other one. They offered to send as new end cap but st this point I wanted at least a new rail. I waited and no answer was given so I'm expecting to start a legal action in a couple of days, for either replacement or reimbursement. Think twice and shop around

OP
OP
griskait

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciated your comment. When you spend 1,500 $ you expect to get a working item at least. I reached the breaking point after countless emails back and forth, I tried to work with them with no result. Probably it wasn't clear from the narrative or you didn't pay attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts