Burger Tuning JB4 for 2023 Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone currently use a JB4 on a Gen 3 (MY23)?

Any issues or does it align like in previous model years?

Zhilyard

Reaction score
I have one, currently (uninstalled) from my raptor due to what appears to be some sort of sluggish effect that happens from standing launches doesn't happen 100% of the time. But I had the same issue with the same Jb4 unit in my bronco. I sold the bronco took the unit off and put it on my raptor to try it out. I will note (only on map one, and no obd connection) but I really don't think the obdII connection would stop the random sluggish problem, I could be wrong. I will not denounce the product 100%, but I also do not see a noticeable enough positive difference from it if only map 1.

Gen3Rappy

Reaction score
Best bang for the buck! Have had this on all 3 of my Gen3 raptors! No issues at all with over 90k miles driven in the JB4.

sfpoerccieasl

Reaction score
Have it on my 23' and love it. Run 93 octane on Map 3 with a drop in green filter and it wakes the beast up for sure. Had it on my 21' 2.7 ecoboost as well and loved it on that too.