Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was huge in the BMW world. I have never heard bad about this piggyback system except that it does not “tune” the vehicle but tricks the computer by intercepting and modifying the signal to the computer. So if your boost sensor is showing 15, it fools the computer into thinking it is at 12 so you get more boost.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I have one for sale w/ the bluetooth control sitting here on my desk. They work great. I took it out when I got a cobb w/ trans tune. Let me know if you're interested, I'll make you a deal. There is a thread here somewhere where someone did some 0-60 or 1/4 mile runs comparing to stock, as I recall.

OP
OP
Battery749

Battery749

Reaction score
I have one for sale w/ the bluetooth control sitting here on my desk. They work great. I took it out when I got a cobb w/ trans tune. Let me know if you're interested, I'll make you a deal. There is a thread here somewhere where someone did some 0-60 or 1/4 mile runs comparing to stock, as I recall.
I assume you prefer the Cobb tunes? I had all the Cobb gear with a goosetune on my Gen 2. Was going to wait for the their gen 3 upgrades but then I saw this and was curious. Still leaning towards waiting for Cobb

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I assume you prefer the Cobb tunes? I had all the Cobb gear with a goosetune on my Gen 2. Was going to wait for the their gen 3 upgrades but then I saw this and was curious. Still leaning towards waiting for Cobb

To me, the cobb seemed more responsive at all throttle levels. The Berger seemed to shine when you're really romping on it, which is fine too. I haven't run anything but the berger pedal box, for about 20k miles. The JB4 and berger pedal box (forget the name, like pedal commander but no glitches) combo is great.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Berger JB4 is a very good piggyback and you can remove it, without a trace. Definitely wakes the truck up and helps the pedal in normal mode driving to a degree as well. Nothing for the trans however.

The max power figures I believe are for Map 5 and running E-30 or equivalent (93 octane and boostane, etc) or race fuel. I would say map 2-3 would be more like 50HP give or take on 93 octane.