GEN 2 Burger Motorsports JB4 tuner install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane17

Reaction score
I installed one recently with the help of a friend whose car savvy. It’s was fairly easy. Noticeable improvement gains. The Bluetooth hook up is nice.

I had some engine light issues. I had a pedal commander installed as well which may have been causing the bulk of the engine light problems as the codes indicated a throttle problem. I’ve removed the pedal commander and only had one wrench warning since which went away with an engine restart.

Customer service was extremely responsive and helpful from burger.

So overall it does definitely improve performance to my satisfaction. Burger customer service is great. I can’t say for certain whether or not it may have a kink or two to iron out.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any more reviews out there from owners with the JB4? Thinking about getting it for my 2019 as I don't want to deal with the hassle of a tune again. Also, anyone using the JB4 along with the BMS Pedal Tuner?
I have been running JB4 on my N54 motor bmw and it has been amazing (That car should be making close to 800whp soon). Great product and amazing customer service, I would expect the same for the raptor. They roll out updates and new features all the time as well.

OP
OP
halogrinder

halogrinder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been running JB4 on my N54 motor bmw and it has been amazing (That car should be making close to 800whp soon). Great product and amazing customer service, I would expect the same for the raptor. They roll out updates and new features all the time as well.
Sounds like you need to buy an engine from us :D

Dane17

Reaction score
I’m having recurrent issues even in map 1 with 93 octane. Get wrench icon, engine, and P0224 code. No issues when in map 0. 2018 truck with 2 k miles.

VegasG17

Reaction score
I find it interesting with all the people with warranty concerns there's not more discussion about the JB4. Seems that Ford may or may not be able to detect the use of it? Even if they can it's more difficult than a conventional tune?

Numbers look pretty close to the conventional tuning methods.

Thoughts?