Burger Motorsports Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scuba_hova

Reaction score
I don't intend this to be another ho-hum conversation about which catch can is best. I did a search on the forum but didn't find anything, which could be a bad sign; however, I wanted to ask if anyone is running the catch can setup from Burger Motorsports on their Raptor? If so, could you post some feedback? I have a 2018 SCREW I recently purchased. I run a catch can on my '08 JK so yeah, I'm a believer. TIA

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typically on someone's first post here they do a brief intro along with pics of their truck. Once that has been done then they proceed on to learning and sharing.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've read most of the catch can threads and I've never heard of Burger. At first I thought a can might be a good idea, cuz milkshakes and all, but I changed my mind after doing a bit of reading. I don't think it matters which one you choose.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have the Burger CC on my Raptor, but I have their JB4 tuner and it's excellent. I've had many of their products on my BMWs, and had their catch cans on my twin turbo X5M, X6M and M4 (along with the JB4). Support is awesome and they do a ton of R&D. If they released one, it's because they saw an opportunity compared to what other companies were doing. I wouldn't hesitate to buy any Burger product

RustyNutz

Reaction score
Ignore G(atekeeper)dog, not everyone needs an intro thread before searching and asking for assistance, that's gay.

I can't attest to their specific CC, but burger stuff in general is always top notch, I wouldn't hesitate if your research led you to want one