BunMan Adventure Group (BAG) ManCave Tour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I don't know about that name. "BM Adventures" makes me think of things like @MDJAK's hunting story in the shotgun thread. I was relieved that the worst thing I saw was a few dead animals .... call me a sick fück, but around here I'll bet I'm not alone. In fact, the reason I hang around here is that you guys make me look relatively normal. :)

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
And I don't know about that name. "BM Adventures" makes me think of things like @MDJAK's hunting story in the shotgun thread. I was relieved that the worst thing I saw was a few dead animals .... call me a sick fück, but around here I'll bet I'm not alone. In fact, the reason I hang around here is that you guys make me look relatively normal. :)
I tho about that :shakehead: you’re right, I better update before someone gets offended because they didn’t find what they were looking for…:hidesbehindsofa::happy175: