Bumper Opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 37pp in white. I am considering a few options. I want to add LP6 to the front. I had an ADD bolt on on my gen 2 and want to do something with this one. ADD has greatly gone up in prices as we all know. I’m considering the Baja ready ADD bomber due to it not needing an additional light loop. The bumper itself is cheaper as well. With the bolt on with the light loop and 4 lp6 plus a light bar it’s $1000+ more than their other options. Has anyone had a bomber and has an opinion? I’ve never seen the bomber in person. I’m torn if I want to do the pro bolt on again, the bomber, or wait for an LP6 mount for the stock bumper and go that route. Just curious on opinions.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 37pp in white. I am considering a few options. I want to add LP6 to the front. I had an ADD bolt on on my gen 2 and want to do something with this one. ADD has greatly gone up in prices as we all know. I’m considering the Baja ready ADD bomber due to it not needing an additional light loop. The bumper itself is cheaper as well. With the bolt on with the light loop and 4 lp6 plus a light bar it’s $1000+ more than their other options. Has anyone had a bomber and has an opinion? I’ve never seen the bomber in person. I’m torn if I want to do the pro bolt on again, the bomber, or wait for an LP6 mount for the stock bumper and go that route. Just curious on opinions.
I have one arriving Tuesday. I'll get shots asap but I'm not sure when I'll have time to install in the short term.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one arriving Tuesday. I'll get shots asap but I'm not sure when I'll have time to install in the short term.
I saw that you got the rigid one from their post. The few videos I’ve seen of the bomber look really nice. For sure share your pics when you get it. Thanks

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have all 3 bomber styles in stock right now as well as LP6's. I'd be happy to set you up with a bundle deal for a bumper and lights.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw that you got the rigid one from their post. The few videos I’ve seen of the bomber look really nice. For sure share your pics when you get it. Thanks
Here you go, @David Mays . All set up and purdy. Be aware install says four hours with two people but in reality, it's a lot longer. My mechanic did mine (he's a good buddy of mine) and said his dude spent 11 hours (he's also meticulous with wiring, etc.). I believe him as he texted me updates and we also trade so it wasn't a billing situation.

All in all, I'm really psyched on it. Quality is high and it looks much more natural on the truck than the stock bumper, IMO.

PXL_20220715_012506522.jpgPXL_20220715_012509864.jpg

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go, @David Mays . All set up and purdy. Be aware install says four hours with two people but in reality, it's a lot longer. My mechanic did mine (he's a good buddy of mine) and said his dude spent 11 hours (he's also meticulous with wiring, etc.). I believe him as he texted me updates and we also trade so it wasn't a billing situation.

All in all, I'm really psyched on it. Quality is high and it looks much more natural on the truck than the stock bumper, IMO.

View attachment 363101View attachment 363102
Looks awesome!!

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 363101View attachment 363102
Turned out bad ass man. I actually mounted the front and rear today on my too. Install and wiring was no joke but I love the look.

Attachments

• 988DE2C7-B068-4314-8149-78817DB7AC8F.jpeg
    988DE2C7-B068-4314-8149-78817DB7AC8F.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 51
  • C09EAC87-DF29-482A-BD89-8AF9B6E22519.jpeg
    C09EAC87-DF29-482A-BD89-8AF9B6E22519.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 51