Bumper Identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone identify the manufacturer of these bumpers on a 2014 Raptor? TIA 2014-ford-f150-roush-raptor.jpeg2014-ford-f150-roush-raptor-1.jpeg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never seen that bumper before, probably a one-off.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never seen that bumper before, probably a one-off.

The dealer doesn't know for some reason or just won't look it up. I was first on the waiting list but the sale went through and it is in Colorado. Oh well, thanks.

Ben Lucas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a name on the lower portion of the bumper. I cant read it in that picture. Call who ever is selling it ask them what it says or get some more pictures.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a name on the lower portion of the bumper. I cant read it in that picture. Call who ever is selling it ask them what it says or get some more pictures.

I see that too and I asked the dealer and he said the photographer didn't take any better picture of it and he doesn't know. I think I'm at a dead end with him.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ayeeeeeeeee. I spent a hour today looking around today and found the SAME page! Wish I would've looked here first! Thanks for helping. At least now we know. Cheers

PS: The rear bumper is a different brand that I wasn't really fond of. This is my choice;

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/FF09-W1750-1-2009-2014-F150-Raptor-Fab-Fours-Rear-Bumper.html

I like how it is clean but has built in steps on the corners.

Last edited:

_veloci_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that too and I asked the dealer and he said the photographer didn't take any better picture of it and he doesn't know. I think I'm at a dead end with him.

Any dealer that won't walk out to his showroom and physically look at the bumper for a sale is not a dealer that I would want to work with imo

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any dealer that won't walk out to his showroom and physically look at the bumper for a sale is not a dealer that I would want to work with imo

It was on a vehicle that had sold the week before.