Bumper bar for round lights compatible with ACC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbsaz

Reaction score
I recently purchased my 2018 Raptor SCREW which has the Technology Package. I'm looking for an "old school" look with 2 large round fogs and 2 large round driving lights (think Cibie Oscars) on a bumper mounted bar like this:

https://www.carid.com/2018-ford-f-150-off-road-lights/n-fab-off-road-light-mounts-932108551.html

Every front bumper light bar that I've come across that I can mount large round lights states that it's not compatible with the adaptive cruise control. I've looked through pages and pages in the lighting section of this forum and hours searching the internet but only get more confused. I've found plenty of bars that work with the square LED's but that not what I want.

I don't recall where I came across a part that relocates the sensors for the adaptive cruise but the part alone costs more than the light bar. I'm also not sure whether it works with the set up I want. Has anyone come up with a good and cost effective solution? I know the trend is to use square LED's but I'd rather not have lights than to go that route.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
pbsaz

pbsaz

Reaction score

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The N-Fab mounts would work nicely for what you're looking to accomplish and keep the ACC in it's stock location.

31693109_1860680710661608_5570705268784012610_n.jpg
32926746_386827918467067_2223356478666833920_n.jpg

Let me know if we can offer pricing on the bar setup as well as lighting to go with it!

OP
OP
pbsaz

pbsaz

Reaction score
Thanks, I will call to discuss. Actually that's the bar I thought would work however when I spoke to a rep they thought it would interfere with the ACC. Hence, why I made this post. Glad to hear that's not the case. Thank you.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is not an n-fab bar but I think I like it better. Who makes it?

The white truck is mine. And yes, it is an nFab. Though for some reason it didn’t come with their logo cut out of the mount plate like I’ve seen before.

It’s an “OK” start to a light bar. I think it’s really made for 4” cube light. It shakes like mad with the LP9’s. I’ve cut and welded it and it’s getting better, but still not rigid enough.

ourdoormjd

Reaction score
That's bummer that it shakes. I was going to mount a 40" Rigid Radius on my truck using an n-fab. Perhaps I need to consider going straight to the bumper or replacing my bumper again.

The white truck is mine. And yes, it is an nFab. Though for some reason it didn’t come with their logo cut out of the mount plate like I’ve seen before.

It’s an “OK” start to a light bar. I think it’s really made for 4” cube light. It shakes like mad with the LP9’s. I’ve cut and welded it and it’s getting better, but still not rigid enough.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's bummer that it shakes. I was going to mount a 40" Rigid Radius on my truck using an n-fab. Perhaps I need to consider going straight to the bumper or replacing my bumper again.

The LP9 is a very heavy light with a single mounting point to the bar, so it will shake more than a 40” curved bar with dual mounting points spread over the length of the entire bar.

We’ve done this this exact setup with a 40” Rigid RDS bar and have the entire setup in stock if you’d like to explore options!

hoosyusa

Reaction score
The LP9 is a very heavy light with a single mounting point to the bar, so it will shake more than a 40” curved bar with dual mounting points spread over the length of the entire bar.

We’ve done this this exact setup with a 40” Rigid RDS bar and have the entire setup in stock if you’d like to explore options!

Nick, I might give you a call tomorrow to discuss, I thought I had an N-Fab bar on but it looks like junk, wondering whats going on and if I need to buy another.