Bumper Adjustment on New 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went over the new 2020 at the dealer, but missed couple of things. One was that the front bumper extentions (parts with holes in them for bumper lights) were not aligned correctly. Passenger one was too far back. Driver side was too far forward. Nice thing was I also had my 2017 for comparison. Easy adjustment. Here are few pics.

Before and After:20191215_082047.jpg 20191215_082057.jpg 20191215_085907.jpg 20191215_085916.jpg

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine was the same exact way at pickup lol... I was like wtf

Only other thing was hood alignment is off. I can tell that they messed with it post production because they put flat black touch up paint over and around the hood and fender bolts. And they stripped middle fender screw on passenger side fender. Got it aligned pretty good....may not mess with it anymore.....but need to take look at it in better light once back from PPF. Completely detailed it and no other paint or exterior issues.

ScGRaceR

Reaction score
Only other thing was hood alignment is off. I can tell that they messed with it post production because they put flat black touch up paint over and around the hood and fender bolts. And they stripped middle fender screw on passenger side fender. Got it aligned pretty good....may not mess with it anymore.....but need to take look at it in better light once back from PPF. Completely detailed it and no other paint or exterior issues.

wow! hope that works out