Bump while cruising - misfire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorActual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am dealing with the same thing. I changed the spark plugS which was The cause of the misfire but it still feels like it’s jerking every so often with cruise control on at 70-80 mph

OP
OP
R

RoushJake

Reaction score
I am dealing with the same thing. I changed the spark plugS which was The cause of the misfire but it still feels like it’s jerking every so often with cruise control on at 70-80 mph
I went on an 1100 mile road trip this weekend and I’m 99% sure mine is the AC compressor. RaptorActual, is your truck modified at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorActual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went on an 1100 mile road trip this weekend and I’m 99% sure mine is the AC compressor. RaptorActual, is your truck modified at all?

for the most part only Methods and a pillar lights. Going to find out tomorrow when I cruise into work without the ac on.

RaptorActual

Full Access Member
Reaction score

will son of a bit.... turned off the ac and drove the 33 miles each way to work and rode just like a Cadillac until I had to turn the ac on because south Florida.