Bump stop issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2-311 )
Edit- or cut and weld the bump cylinder higher

Best advise so far -
Any competent welding shop can do this for you. I set the height of the bump stops by picking up one front wheel with a
forklift to get full compression in back so I could adjust the bump stops accordingly. Picked my truck up about 2 feet off the ground. the neighbors jaws were dropping LOLOLOL
I have Deaver +2 which are friging fantastic but I will be selling them soon because I bought a trailer (Arriving in May 2021) which has approximately 250Lbs Tung weight. I run about 400 + Lbs of Sht in the back of my truck regularly. My needs have changed over he years from my original intent thus the newer rear leafs.

OP
OP
Matts6foot8

Matts6foot8

Reaction score
So I'm not familiar with forum rules. Do I need to start a new thread for different topic questions or does it matter?

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'm not familiar with forum rules. Do I need to start a new thread for different topic questions or does it matter?

It doesn’t really matter however if someone is having a similar issue and searches it would be better to have in a new thread which would make it more searchable. So yes start a new thread. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro