Bullet Valve Stems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
another vote for .45 also the 50 cal doesn't look right but you could do just the bullet end/ lead of the 50 cal to scale that would probably work.

p_749005649_1.jpg

This!

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kellen@Craven

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I am not sure what type of finish that is on the image posted most recently. It looks really nice, we could match that shape if it was the favorite...but maybe not the finish.

I was hoping to see more feedback or a clear direction to take it in this thread. We are getting feedback, and good ideas but I am just not sure there is a clear winner. Let's keep it going, no one is fighting yet!

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
Well, I am not sure what type of finish that is on the image posted most recently. It looks really nice, we could match that shape if it was the favorite...but maybe not the finish.

I was hoping to see more feedback or a clear direction to take it in this thread. We are getting feedback, and good ideas but I am just not sure there is a clear winner. Let's keep it going, no one is fighting yet!

I can start the fighting...
Half the people who want the .45cal, if you look at how they have modded their trucks, they clearly have no taste. The other half that have taste think that .45cal rounds go in a clip, they clearly have no sense. Which makes the 50cal projectile the clear winner.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bullet pictured above is copper jacketed, with what looks like a steel tip. If you could make a cap with a copper jacket appearance, I wouldn't think it would weather very well at on valve stems.

So if the caps are to be bullets as opposed to casings, how about a hollow point 45 ACP design?

u5urehap.jpg

banebera.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kellen@Craven

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's the fight I am talking about. The hollow point will be super tough on a cnc lathe. I don't think that is a possibility, but you are right about the copper. It would not weather well.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the 50 cal round posted is a hornady 50 cal amax 750.

As someone that owns both 50 cal and 45acp firearms. My vote is for the 45 ACP.

A pointy bullet looks cool like that but will look like shit on my wheels