BuiltRight Industries?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdwindr1

Reaction score
I have them and I use them rather frequently. I think it really depends on what you need as far as attachment points in your bed. If you are looking for additional tie-down points to secure a heavier load, I don't think this is the right product. But if you are looking for additional organization in your bed, or a place to hook in some bungees (just keep some things from sliding around) I think they are excellent.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have them and they are awesome. Perfect use of the normally dead space of the bed sidewalls. Super stout and two thumbs up here. 10 minute install using factory holes.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm looking to do some organizing. These sound perfect.

The BuiltRight products are awesome! We were one of their first dealers and have been using their products for years. We keep pretty much all of their stuff in stock and would be happy to get you setup.

Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

KCg3ELY.jpg

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get them! I love them and have been running with them for a year. Keeps all my stuff organized. If you have the factory Spray in bed liner you will most likely have to use a screwdriver or sharp edge to remove the box link brackets and the tie down brackets by the tailgate. Another thing to be aware of is the quick fist clamps-the recommend fasteners they said to use didn’t hold clamp load and got loose for me when off-roading(its a soft joint due to the clamp being made of rubber). I went with M6 flanged hardware with M8 washers to distribute the clamp load better. Builtright makes metal offset brackets that eliminates the issue but it does cost some $. If you’re going to mount a larger fire extinguisher (5lb or more) using a quick fist you’ll need a different builtright offset bracket.

Going back to my modification it is Definitely a lot more difficult to move the clamps (which is good) but unsure how it will hold up long term off-roading as I haven’t been out after the change

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bedside rack system plus just got the passenger rear seat mounting rack. Looking at getting another panel for in my console. Products are awesome and their support is even better.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not dissin’ the product but be warned that when doing heavy off-roading, if you have rather heavier items attached to the built-rights, they can fracture. Several reports on another thread of this happening but all when off-roading. Several forum members suggested removing some of the heavier items from the racks when doing the bouncy’s.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Not dissin’ the product but be warned that when doing heavy off-roading, if you have rather heavier items attached to the built-rights, they can fracture. Several reports on another thread of this happening but all when off-roading. Several forum members suggested removing some of the heavier items from the racks when doing the bouncy’s.

Hopefully Builtright will read this and beef up the thickness or change to a stronger metal.

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
I bought a set and they're great. I haven't done a lot of off-roading yet to test their durability but it's not a concern so far. I leave an axe, shovel and traction boards mounted to them. The shovel and boards came in handy for someone else almost immediately. Ford should acquire built-right and make it an accessory option.