Built right Industries Seatback Molle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a gen 3 with recaros that have installed the built right seatback molle kit? Built right said they can't confirm if it will fit, but they are pretty sure the seat internals aren't the same. If the lower internals are different the bracket may not align. Just seeing if anyone has tested this. Thanks

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got one with the intention of having a bunch of room for a tow strap and a few other recovery items. Then I pulled down the back seat and saw that with the B and O sound system and Subwoofer there is pretty much no room for anything. Take a look for yourself before you order it. Its not much room. There is more room under the driver and passenger seats lol

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I got one with the intention of having a bunch of room for a tow strap and a few other recovery items. Then I pulled down the back seat and saw that with the B and O sound system and Subwoofer there is pretty much no room for anything. Take a look for yourself before you order it. Its not much room. There is more room under the driver and passenger seats lol

The seat back molle panels go on the rear of the --front-- seats. There are also panels for the bottom or the rear seats, so that when you fold the seats upward, you have exposed storage.

Like these from sunrise:
IMG_1166.jpg

I have the Sunrise (soft) Molle seat backs for the front seats, bought in 2020, but I don’t see them on their website any more. Sunrisetacticalgear.com

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like I mixed up the seat back molle and the rear seat latch.